Friday, August 26, 2011

BB Cream, Paw Paw Balm, Mascara and Multivitamins .....

Skin79 BB Cream

I've been trying out a couple of new things lately, the first is a BBCream which means 'blemish balm', I've heard these being talked about a bit so I thought I'd like to give it a try, the one I got is called 'Super Plus Triple Function' by Skin79 in the bright pink packaging.  At first when I tried it I thought it was the wrong colour for me (it was slightly grey) but after a while it actually seems to take on the colour of your own skin and then once you apply your blush and set it everything is fine.  I've been using it for the past couple of weeks and am really liking it.  The coverage isn't too thick which is nice for school and it feels really light on and I also like the fact that it has an SPF included :) My skin is a combination type and this is working well for me.

SKIN79 Hot Pink Super Plus BB Cream Triple Functions 40G

I love the packaging and I know this shouldn't really be a factor but let's face it, if something looks good you are more likely to buy it and I like pretty things! :) The pump didn't work once because I think you need to shake it a bit and also it was a very cold day so that could have been a factor.

Nature's Care Paw Paw Balm

The next thing I've been trying out is a difference paw paw ointment, not because there's anything wrong with the Lucas Paw Paw ointment I love so much but just because it's good to compare different products.

This one is the 'Nature's Care' all natural Paw Paw Balm.  It says it relieves dry skin, moisturises, soothes and protects and comes in a 30g tube.  I find the consistency of this is thinner and the Lucas brand and there is a scent to it which I'm not quite sure whether I like or not :/  It seems oiler too and doesn't seem to stay on as long.  I'm not overly fond of the lid because it seems to make it bulkier.  The price is good, I bought mine for $3.75 from Woolworths and it is easy enough to get a hold of in Australia and online.


Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara

My sister received a new mascara for her birthday last month so I thought I would sneak it and try it out :D  It's 'The Falsies' Volume Express (waterproof) by Maybelline and WOW!!!! I love the way it works, apart from the fact that it's not animal cruelty free, it really does do what it says it does :) Love it!

Falsies Product Shot

Multivitamins

With all I've been doing lately I've decided to try out a new Multivitamin, this one is by Blackmores and is the 'Teen Multi + Brain Nutrients', hahahaha I really hope the 'brain' part works well with my QCS coming up  ;) ;).  It says it helps with mind and body development, mood and behaviour and helps support healthy skin .... if this is all true, my life should be great! :D  

Teen Multi for Girls

My life was getting really hectic so I had to take a step back, prioritise  and sort a few things out with work to allow myself time to study properly and still have a little bit of a life so I've taken the next couple of months off work to concentrate on these things but my job is still there waiting for me after schoollies :D so it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. I love falsies! :) Gone through so many of them.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...