Monday, May 16, 2011

Some new things in my life ...

Life has been treating me pretty good lately, as some of you may know I was featured in an article in the australian teen magazine 'Dolly' (June edition) which is out now. I feel so privileged to be there alongside Juicystar07 from USA and FleurdeForce from the UK.  Dolly has been my fav magazine forever and to actually be in it is like a dream come true, hang on a sec while I just scream .... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


The fabulous staff at Dolly are sending me a framed copy of the article so when I get that I'll post a picture of it here for you all to see, then it goes straight up on my wall!!!! he he Oh and as a bonus, the June issue of Dolly comes with a Napoleon Perdis (NP) set which is both a mini mascara and a lipgloss pallet, what a great gift and that's not all, you also get a $5.00 of Target Voucher if you purchase NP products.


I've also received the wonderful 'Premium Brush Kit' from Sigma, yep more brushes :D, it's huge with 15 brushes (all unique from the standard 12 brush kit) in a faux leather brush roll, I'll be trying these out for a few weeks before doing a review and GIVEAWAY for you all on my YouTube Channel.  Sooooo many brushes, I don't know how I managed without them for the past couple of years ..... hahahaha yes I do, but it's nice to have quality brushes now and I can't wait to give a set away to a lucky subscriber :)



Another surprise was on Friday, I received a lipstick I knew was being sent from 'Makeupnet' from the new 'Limecrime' range, it's called 'Coquette' and it's their Limited Edition opaque nude colour and to my delight and surprise there were other goodies enclosed in the parcel from their 'Medusa' range!!  So they sent me two mascaras in blue and purple (there are 4 in the range including green and black), a black eyeliner pencil, the most GORGEOUS pearlised Eye Dust called 'Studio 54' and two eyeshadows in 'Electro Purple' and 'Electro Black', this range is really affordable and funky and all the products in their store are Animal Cruelty Free and it's an Australian site so shipping is quick.


Thankyou makeupnet :)


 Limecrime lipstick in 'Coquette' - Limited Edition




1 comment:

  1. I saw your YT video on your appearance in Dolly! Congratulations!! I'm so glad more Aussies are getting recognised :D Recently discovered your YT channel and blog, looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...