Thursday, May 5, 2011

Brighten up with Makeupnet.com

medusa''s makeup

Have you ever wanted to try something different, maybe something a little more 'out there'?  Makeupnet's 'Medusa's Makeup' range will make you want to, such a wonderful range or eye dusts that can be used on both your eyes and lips that are all sparkly and glittery, they have some great colourful waterproof mascaras in green, purple and blue and all their products are animal cruelty free! I have some of their Limecrime products myself and find the pigmentation of the eye dusts are gorgeous and true to colour and use the eyelid primer (Candy Eye Helper) every day, I even went swimming in the surf last week after work with my makeup still on and it stayed on perfectly, even though I was pumbled several times by some freakish waves ..... yeah I got grazes on my shoulders to prove it :/ hahahaha


But take a look at their lipsticks too, if you're after something a bit 'out there' look no further, the colours stay on great and I've found that they haven't bled either.


Of course they have other products over there too, Ben Nye Makeup, which is the foundation that Marilyn Monroe used and also some NYX products and if you've entered my 20,000 sub competition (video response section) you will be in the running to win a fabulous Gift Certificate to the value of $100 to Makeupnet to spend on whatever you desire, what a great prize that is!

Makeupnet products are all Animal Cruelty Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...