Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cooler Weather Favs ...

So tomorrow is the start of Winter and it's been getting a little cooler .... I know I live in a warm climate, semi tropical to be exact but it still gets a little chilly every now and then and it's great to get all warm and cozy.

I've been loving my new travel mug from 'Typo' that I bought, it's so nice to have a warm drink on the way to school or work in the mornings.  I also bought some nice Jarrah coffee mixes to drink, my fav right now is 'Latte white choc-a-mocha' yuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm!!!


Another thing I've been lovin lately is my 'blanket', hahahahaha yeah I know it's just a blanket but it's so comfy and I can snuggle up in the loungeroom and watch a good show, I had it for a couple of years so it's well loved and brings me lots of comfort  :)


I really really like the 'Wild Grape' loose eyeshadow from Noella Beauty Works, I've been using it for several days now and I'm very happy with it.


Some other makeup items I've been using and loving alot lately are my Australis Face Primer and Liquid Concealer Pen in light beige (44100), I find this pen very easy to use and the primer nice and light, both of these I got from Target.



Probably because of the season I've also found myself using my Sleek Face and Body Highlighter in Sun Goddess more often, it gives a nice colour to my face without looking fake or anything.


and of course I'm still in love with my new brushes from Sigma, my favs have to be the Duo Fibre F50 and the Round Top Kabuki F82 (synthetic face brush), by using these two brushes together I'm really liking the finish they give to my foundation.


I can't forget my lip balm, with the cooler weather comes dry lips and no one wants dry cracked lips any time of year so I've been using the 'Softlips Lip Protectant' in Gelato - Raspberry Sundae and also the 'Paradisa' Juicy Passionfruit Lip Butter. Both of these are easy to find, I bought the Softlips from Woolworths and the Paradisa from my local Chemist.



I recently received a 'Modiva Professional Curling Iron' which I've been playing around with and trialling over the past week and I'm quite impressed with the results so far.  It has a 25mm clipless barrell and comes with a heat protective glove so you don't burn yourself, can't wait to show you the curls this baby gives :)


2 comments:

  1. The clipless barrel hair curlers are awesome, I recently got the VS Sassoon one and it's excellent ^^ Feels so much less damaging somehow, even though I'm sure it's not haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I just wanted to say that I love your videos and your blog is so useful! keep up the good work! :)
    I just started my own blog, any tips on how to improve?

    xxoxo thax!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...