Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hikosen Cara, Korean Makeup Review

I've always admired the lovely packaging of the Asian beauty products I've seen used so when I was given the opportunity to try some products from 'Hikosen Cara' I eagerly accepted :D :D


Hikosen Cara is a New Zealand based Korean online store that sells the cutest products, they don't just have cosmetics, but also the cutest cushions, backpacks and slippers :)


The products I received were as follows


Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream SPF 30 


I really like the feel of this BB Cream, it applies nicely and settles well on the skin, the colour is a great match for me and the coverage can be built to suit the individual. The packaging is great, pretty pink with gold touches. The only drawback to this product is the smell, I really do not like the smell which is a bit 'chemical' for me :( but other than that I do like the product.






FacePowder – Peripera ‘I Love Pact’ SPF40 – Shade 21


Not only is this product really pretty to look at with it's silver silver and black compact with rose coloured embossed pattern on top,  but it definitely is a great face powder. The compact contains a nice sized mirror and sponge applicator and the product comes with a refill which I absolutely love, what a great idea :)  The powder applies well and stays on for quite a long time. The colour I chose was well suited to me. I have no dislikes about this product.







Peripera Smile Fit Blusher – Shade 2 ‘Vanilla Pink’


Very nicely packaged with metallic rose lid embossed with white lace design and black base. This blusher appears to be quite pale but once applied it is simply beautiful, the brush that is in the compact is actually a wonderful quality which surprised me because you don't normally get that. I love this blush :)






Peripera Lip Makeup My Colour Lips - No. 13 'Mandarin Orange'


Haha how pretty is this lipstick!!! With it's pink clear lid that is embossed with a lace design and the metallic base that seems to have a 'pedestal' it is very over the top 'pretty' and the lid itself has a good 'snap' shut sound and feel :)  The lipstick is very creamy and of a great quality but unfortunately I think I chose the wrong colour for me so unless I mix it with another lip product I won't really get to use this a lot. 








The online store itself has a nice variety of products, it's not huge but they haven't been around for that long. It's based in New Zealand which is great for New Zealanders but unfortunately, although it's close for us Australians, the currency conversion doesn't always work in our favour which is a downside to ordering online because you also have to include the postage costs, so be aware.


The customer service was very nice and the ordering process was very easy to understand and navigate. 


Check out my video using these products HERE :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...