Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What's in my March Glossybox (AU)


March is all about being active with Glossybox this month and I can't agree more, with some cooler weather finally arriving after a very humid and hot late Summer I feel that I can finally get moving again, hahaha

So let's take a peek at what I got this month :)

Proactive Cleansing Bar - 150g - full size
This is a huge bar and probably something I won't use a lot but that doesn't mean it's useless to me, it's said to contain tiny micro-beads to help with exfoliation and I have a younger sister who is prone to breakouts and blemishes so I might just pass it along to her and see if it helps :) Not everyone is going to be happy with this in the box but I can honestly say I'm not that disappointed, it won't get wasted and it's a good full sized product for someone who has problems with their skin.

Eau Thermale - Avene Thermal Spring Water - 50ml - small full size
This is a gentle spray that is used to cleanse and relieve the skin both on the face or any inflamed area of the body (external), mainly used for sensitive skin. I tried this already and it felt quite nice on, of course my skin wasn't inflamed or anything so I won't really know how it works until then :) but on regular skin it's nice.

Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - 50ml
Well it's nice to see a different brand of dry-shampoo :) I've given this a quick try and it appears to work like it should, the smell is a 'clean' smell, nothing overpowering which is good, it won't compete with perfumes etc. I will use this and find this a great addition to the box this month.

Nougat - Nurturing Hand Cream in Tuberose and Jasmine - sml sample size
This handcream actually feels really nice on and absorbs quite quickly, I'm not overly fond of the fragrance myself, it may suit an older person better but I would still use this of a night time in winter.

Thin Lizzy Concealer Cream in Oriental Doll - 7.5ml
I'm always happy to try new concealers so I was quite excited to see this in the box, I haven't heard of the brand before either. I gave it a try and it goes on smoothly, I'm not 'wowed' by it but it does work alright.

Power Balance Bracelet
I received this in 'glossybox' pink :D and I'm pretty happy to try it out too. Apparently this little silicone bracelet is meant to help you keep in balance, feel stronger and be more flexible, originally created for athletes by athletes. The little hologram discs help combat electromagnetic chaos to the body caused by mobile phones and computers etc. I'm going to be wearing this to see how it goes and if I feel any difference :D

Also enclosed was a $10.00 Gift Card if you spend $50.00 or more at 'Zanui.com.au' which is an online furniture and decor store, valid until 30 April, 2012.

All in all I wouldn't complain with my box this month, I have some interesting new products to try out that I haven't tried before and another storage box for my shelf :) hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...