Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NEW 'Make Me Up' Travel Edition Brushes by Sigma Beauty


The next new product to be launched by Sigma Beauty is the 'Make Me Up' Travel Edition kit. You may remember the wonderful 'Make Me Up' kit that came out earlier this year that contained 12 full sized brushes in a multifunctional container? Well this is a 'Travel sized' edition of that.  

This kit has 7 fun sized brushes chosen from the 'Essentials Kit' and comes in four colour combinations - 'Make Me Blush' (Coral), 'Make Me Classy' (Black), 'Make Me Cool' (Aqua) and 'Make Me Crazy' (Purple).

Brushes included are:

E30 - Pencil Brush
E40 - Tapered Blending Brush
E55 - Eye Shading Brush
E65 - Small Angle Brush
F30 - Large Powder Brush
F40 - Large Angled Contour Brush
F60 - Foundation Brush

You know, I wasn't too sure if I would use travel sized brushes because I really love my original Sigma Brushes and take them wherever I go (just ask my friends, they love me for it, hehehe :)) but after trying out 'The Cities Collection' and enjoying the convenient lightweight size of them I think they are amazing, I find myself using them all the time at home and will definitely be taking them when I sleep away from now on :)

Travel sized brushes are designed to help keep weight down while traveling and they take up less room in your suitcase/bag, the handy container will protect the brushes from damage and also provide a convenient place to put them on arrival. They are also a great 'starting set' for young girls just getting in to makeup, they are easy to hold for small hands and have all the basic brushes you need and it's a super Christmas Gift idea.

Make Me Blush - Coral
Make Me Crazy - Purple
Make Me Classy - Black
Make Me Cool - Aqua

These great kits sell for $59.00 each and you can find all Sigma Brushes HERE

*  Photos property of 'Sigma Beauty'

1 comment:

  1. I've just ordered the city collection! :)

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...