Thursday, September 8, 2011

August 'Lust Have It' Box

For anyone who hasn't heard yet, there is a new 'sample box' around and it's Australian which is wonderful for all us girls down under.  The 'Lusthaveit' box is pretty much the same as the 'Birchbox' overseas, it's a once a month sample box that costs $14.95 including delivery and contains very generous sized samples of well known products.  What a great way to sample products that you wouldn't normally go out and buy or are just too scared to pay for something you may not end up liking!  In the August box I received five samples which I'll list below.


1. Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant
2. BioEffect - EGF Serum
3. Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
4. Naked Tan - Goddess Bronze
5. Mirenesse - Velvet Lip Plumper

Bonus - Giorgio Armani - Code Sport fragrance (nice for father's day :))

I think this is pretty good value, if you check online for sample prices you will find on ebay alone samples average around $5-7 each for just a tiny fragrance vial.

I've only had this for a couple of weeks so as I use these products over the next month I'll include them in my favs if I really like them.  Check out the 'Lusthaveit' website if you're interested in receiving one of these sample boxes each month or even if you want to try it for one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...