Thursday, September 8, 2011

August loves ...

A little late I know but with QCS, assignments and assessments taking place over the past few weeks it's better later than not at all :/

Just a few things I was loving in August, the first being my BBCream from Skin79, I've mentioned this one in an earlier post but now that I've used it for a few weeks I can honestly say I really do love it.  It's light on the skin and doesn't give too thick coverage which makes it great for school.  I love the packaging and overall I'm just really pleased with it, the only thing I find is that it doesn't last all day.

SKIN79 Hot Pink Super Plus BB Cream Triple Functions 40G

Another thing I've been grabbing for lately is my Sunsilk Weather Protection and Shine Serum, with the change of seasons seems to come a change in weather and it's been a bit windy lately so this has really helped keep my hair in check and also helps keep it shiny.


I received my first 'Lusthaveit' box in August too, I haven't tried all the products in it yet but the ones I have are great.  I've listed it here because I love getting surprises so that itself is a LOVE for August!!! :))) I've done a separate post on the August 'Lusthaveit' box.



Maybelline 'The Falsies' mascara, I've also mentioned this before but that's ok :) It makes my eyelashes so long and luscious that I can't not mention it :)



I really enjoyed using the 'Clinique makeup remover' over the past couple of months but found that it really wasn't any better than the Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover I've always used so I'm back to using my faithful Neutrogena one, it's much cheaper and does a great job of removing everything easily.



My 28 neutral pallet from Sedona Lace has been a daily got-to for me, it's so easy to use and has a great variety of shades for any natural kind of look, once again perfect for school so I have defs have to list it here :)

1 comment:

  1. Is your BB cream in 40mls? If it is, It may be worth checking out yesstyle (dot) com (dot) au :) A fair bit cheaper than the link above xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...