Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 'BeautyBox' and 'LustHaveIt' packs

Beauty Box

So September brought with it the first ever 'BeautyBox' for Australian girls, I was impressed as soon as I saw the package which was a streamlined black box with 'BeautyBox' embossed on the front and tied in a bow with a real pink ribbon, I ain't throwing this box away!! :) This itself came in a pink box for mailing so overall the packaging was wonderful.

Inside the September box was:

1.  Marc Jacobs 'Oh! Lolo!' perfume samples x 3
2.  Sally Hansen 'Everyday Strength Medium Nail File
3.  Playboy 'Play it Spicy Body Spray'
4.  Shu Uemura 'High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil' - removes makeup instantly

Bonus Gift - Yves Saint Laurent 'Beauty Sleep' - helps to smooth and plump the skin :D

I really like the perfume samples and the body spray which is good for teens and am still trying out the other products.  I will definitely get the October box and just take it month by month with my subscription.



Lust Have It

This is my second LustHaveIt, in the box for September was:

1.  Lancome 'Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara'
2.  Pure Fiji 'Coconut Milk Shower Gel'
3.  Kerastase 'Elixir Ultime' - Oil treatment for hair, use it wet or dry to nourish and protect.
4.  Urban Rituelle 'Flourish Organics Hand cream'
5.  Nicole by OPI 'Ultimate Trend Setter's Lacquer in 'Give me the first dance' (silver) and 'Prized Possesion' (purple), these are both mini bottles.

I'm definitely enjoying the mascara in this pack, in fact I LOVE IT!!! :) It makes my lashes all big and beautiful :D and the hand cream is really good too, the other products are still being trialed.  I thought there was great variety in September's box and will sign up again for another month.


And here's a little snapshot of my painted pinky nail using the Nicole by OPI 'Ultimate Trend Setter's Lacquer in 'Give me the first dance' (silver) :) don't laugh at my pinky, honestly it's not this chubby it's just that it's not used to modelling and the nail is pretty short atm ;) hahahahaha

This is with two coats and probably isn't the best photo but the polish is very silvery with almost a 'glittery' appearance but not glittery, if that makes any sense????

4 comments:

  1. Is it usually worth it to subscribe to the packs? It looks like pretty nice products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the silver! :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THATS SO AWESOME!! i want to try these out spesh if you get nail polish!! although thats seriously bad for me (i have wayyy too much nail polish :/) haha but seriously they look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im just trying it month by month at the moment but i def think it is worth trying :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...