Friday, July 1, 2011

What to do when you're sick ...

I don't normally get sick but I've come down with a cold/flu, I'm not sure exactly what it is but I know it sucks! :(  Both my friends were sick last week so I guess I know how I got it.  The last couple of days have been spent bumming around my house feeling sorry for myself and trying to find something to do that doesn't take any effort at all :D

This is what I've been doing, I've watched YouTube, many many videos, I've watched TV a little, I went for a slow walk with my doggy Hunny and ended up carrying her, I did a little cooking, I watched more YouTube, I re-tanned my legs, I've made honey and lemon tea, I facebooked, I formspringed and I've snuggled up with my fav blanket and slept ............... <3

Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do when you don't feel well because even the simplest things require energy, I even tried a little dancing in my room but it failed!!!! :(

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...