Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sneak Peek of 'NEW' Sigma products ...

Sigma always have something new up their sleeve and this time around it's more than one NEW thing!!! In fact there are quite a few new product releases about to take place over November and December. Some of them are in fact brand new releases and some are repackaged into more convenient sets.

As I haven't trialed or even seen these products in real life yet, I can only show you a few pictures of what's in store and update you as they are released for sale so if you're looking for something for Christmas for yourself or as a gift for someone special, you might want to consider Sigma for that special gift.

Also, a little birdie told me that there will be a 'Black Friday Sale' at Sigma, Black Friday is 24th November which is a day I will be away, so I'll arrange to have a post scheduled for this!!!

The Cities Collection (travel size)

Make Me Up Collection (Travel Edition)


The Bunny Collection (Vegan friendly)


The Extravaganza Face Kit (18k gold plated)


The Extravaganza Complete Kit (18k gold plated)


* All photos curtesy of 'SigmaBeauty'

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Sigma ! Thank you for the tip !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur really sweet and I love watching your youtube videos. So I decided to follow you on twitter and that is what brought me to your blog ( ur last tweet )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigma never ceases to amaze me! Came across your blog after seeing your YouTube channel! Keep up the good work!

    -Lissa
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...