Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tanty Cosmetics, Crush Cosmetics and VS Sassoon Reviews

Sometimes I will review a product/site/store in my youtube tutorials which I hope some of you find helpful in some way. I know not all people enjoy watching ‘reviews’ so I try to do them in a ‘non-invasive’ way as I don’t want to appear that I’m pushing products onto people, in the same manner I also think it’s good for people to know what’s available and what it’s like to use that product etc. Feel free to ask any questions on the things that I review or use in my tutorials.
I was recently asked to review the ‘Tanty Cosmetics’ online store here in Australia. Tanty Cosmetics provide overseas cosmetics that are hard or difficult to buy in Australia. None of the products that were sent to me have been tested on animals and they provide free shipping within Australia. Their service is friendly and reliable and their prices are very comparable. I would highly recommend this online Store to anyone.

Crush Cosmetics is also an Australian online Store that stock cosmetics from overseas that are hard to purchase here in Australia. Their service is excellent and they ship most places in Australia overnight, so you don’t have to wait long for your order to arrive. They have a wonderful selection of products to chose from. PLUS you get a free sample with your purchase :D

The ‘Curl Magic’ by VS Sassoon is a wonderful curling iron that is easy to use and affordable. It would make an excellent Christmas gift and it comes with temperature control and a glove to help protect your hand. It makes beautiful curls on long to short hair. You can purchase it online or in most large stores in Australia that stock VS Sassoon products.
Curl Magic - new design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...