Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My UPDATED skin care!

Hello, SKIN Care  :D 

Im slowly getting in the hang of blogging again :) A lot of people have been requesting on Youtube that I do an Updated Skin Care Routine, so I've put one together for you today on my day off :) 

My skin care is super easy, all products I use are from the Body Shop "Vitamin E" line (light pink) and are extremely moisturising! I have been using some of these products for a month and I love them, especially in the colder weather as my skin drys out heaps. 


STEP 1:
So the first thing I do in the morning is cleanse my face. This gets rid of any excess oils, dirt and makeup thats left over. I use 'Vitamin E gentle Facial Wash' for this. I get a little bit and put it on my exfoliator brush ($4 from body shop, seen in picture or I use my electronic one by Sun Laboratories that I have had for AGES, you can also purchase this one on Amazon here ) and just gently buff away to leave my skin feeling amazingly clean :D Rinse.

STEP 2:
I use my 'Vitamin E Face Mist' and mist this all over my face. This is my favourite step and feels so refreshing! You can use this over makeup to freshen up through the day :) I like to use mine before I moisturise, morning and night.

STEP 3:
Eyecream!! time to give those peepers a boost! My eyes have been extremly dry through winter and I find using this eye cream ('Vitamin E Eye Cream') helps to hydrate them and refresh them :) Eye creams I find are always a trial and error thing until you find the right one that suits you :)

STEP 4:
MOISTURISE!!! I use 'Vitamin E Intense Moisturiser' and I do really like it :) It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greesy like some do, and it absorbs really quickly :) I like to apply mine when my face is still a bit damp after my face mist.

STEP 5:
DON'T FORGET YOUR LIPS!!! I must admit, I neglect my lips something shocking and I'm Always chewing on them and they're drying out :( So, before I go to bed I like to use 'Blistex Intense Repair' Lip balm and it works wonders! It smells horrible, and has this really weird refreshing sting, but it hydrates them amazingly! It's about $2 and I have one in every bag just in case I'm walking around and my lips shrivel up and die. But through the day, if my lips aren't to bad I'll opt for something like  'Lucas PaPaw Ointment' or my body shop lip butter in 'DragonFruit' because they are still hydrating but smell much more pleasing :)


And every week or 2 I like to do a facial Scrub like this one here :) 


So that concludes my Skin Care Routine and I hope you find it useful :)




Love 
Cassie 
xx


13 comments:

  1. I basically skip the eye cream part. so annoying..thanks for the tips though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished watching your video on this, and it was amazing! Your skin always looks so smooth, clear, and unblemished, you're lucky to not be plagued by teenage acne like I am. :( Anyway, awesome post and video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    I'm definitely going to try out the mist and eye cream with my skin care routine!
    Absolutely LOVE the Body Shop!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassandra! I don't know when you are going to read this or you're EVER going to read this but I really hope you're going to blog on a regular base because ever since I moved to London my internet sucks, I can't even take care of my own channel nor can get my daily dosis of your videos which upsets me a lot, because you are truly inspiring :( so I'm trying to check on your blog as often as I can haha I really hope there are more posts to come!!! have a lovely day

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I stumble upon your web blog, thanks for sharing such helpful posts. Truly lovely! thorough ageexperts.net site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To keep your face looking as youthful as possible, you need to proper skin care. Here I show you how to properly cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your skin while never leaving the house without at least 30 SPF sunscreen.Mike Walden Review

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing this, Cassie! A lot of people neglect taking care of their skin and as a result, they end up having conditions like acne and scattered pimples. It is rule of thumb that one has to pay attention to their hygiene and health. How are you now?

    Ageless Laser Centres

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips!! love reading it! am looking forward of more tips and reviews from you..thanks for sharing :)

    www.beautysalonsrockhampton.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you are looking for hair styling with the help of hair extensions and looking for Cheap Clip in Hair Extensions then your wait has been over. Different types of hair extensions ranging from Flip in Hair Extensions to I Tip Hair Extensions are there in our website to change your style statements drastically. Best quality Remy Human Hair Extensions is also available in our website for better comfort and feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Presenting your Beauty-Hair site are very nice ,We are glad to follow it follow us:-If you are worried about your hair style then you can try our different types of hair extensions which would make them more stylish. Like Wholesale Hair Extensions and Flip in Hair Extensions. It would not only make your hairs look extended but also give it a volume with the help of the best clip in hair extensions or Remy Clip in Hair Extensions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of the exciting article I have come across recently. I also have a similar blog about Hairdressers in Rockhampton

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you are worried about your hair style then you can try our different types of hair extensions which would make them more stylish. Like Wholesale Hair Extensions and Flip in Hair Extensions. It would not only make your hairs look extended but also give it a volume with the help of the best clip in hair extensions or Remy Clip in Hair Extensions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...